Front page of Philadelphia Inquirer, via Geordie:
1. Last week, 18 Chinese kids arrive to Penn Charter School. Exchange program. Two weeks.
2. One kid feels ill. He’s tested for coronavirus.
3. Panic. Other schools cancel sports events with Penn Charter. A bus driver wouldn’t drive Penn Charter students.
4. The school sends the other 17 Chinese kids back to China. The sick kid stays in isolation with a chaperone.
5. Sick kid tests negative for coronavirus.
“We regret that this program has been complicated, and now terminated, because of events that were beyond the control of the people who were excited for all the learning that this cultural exchange had promised,” head of school Darryl J. Ford wrote in an email to Penn Charter parents Monday night.